The Far Eastern Federal University invites professional internationally recognized scientists to participate in FEFU scientific researches and realizing the educational programs.
The program of Engagement is open according to the Plan of realization of Competitiveness of Enterprises of Far Eastern Federal University, Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education, among the world-leading Academic Institutions for the period of 2013-2020.
- Comparative Education
- Educational Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Modern educational technologies
- Education in the field of Oriental Languages
- Water management, socio-environmental water issues
- Education in the field of natural sciences (organic chemistry, biochemistry, genetics, taxonomy of plants)
- Methods of teaching physics and mathematics
- Pedagogical forecasting
- Internationally competitive Salary (commensurate with qualifications and experience), from 70 000 to 240 000 rub per month
- contract of employment up to 2 years
- Compensation of relocation expenses
- Accommodation in the comfortable hotel complex for the employee and his family members
- Visa support.
- PhD degree;
- Pedagogical experience in English-language institutions;
- Publications in International Scientific Sources (Scopus, Web of Science);
- Grant-activity experience;
- Fluent English.
- Lectures and practical classes with the use of learning management system «Blackboard» in the educational process;
- Participation in Russian and foreign scientific grants and projects;
- Publication of research results in the leading Russian and foreign journals indexed by international databases;
- Preparation and execution of patent applications and other documents of title;
- Implementation of postgraduate/masters programs;
- Staff development among FEFU faculty members and administrative staff in English;
- Provision of additional educational services in teaching methods and the use of innovative methods of education;
- In the case of the publication of monographs, articles and other professional papers outside FEFU indicate that the author is an employee of FEFU.
- Application for participation;
- Profile form;
- The list of scientific and methodical works, the list of completed and ongoing international research projects and grants in which he/she participated as a performer or a director;
- Documents on higher education, academic degrees and titles, the degree of PhD;
- The list of completed and ongoing international research projects and grants in which he/ she participated as a performer or a director;
- Copy of the certificate confirming the level of English (if English is not native)
- Colored photo 3x4 in JPEG (not more than 2 MB);
- Consent to the processing of personal data;
- Document confirming the absence of criminal record (for Russian citizens);
- Documents confirming the absence of restrictions on labor activity in the field of education provided by the laws and other legal acts.
All required forms for participating.
Send all documents/ request forms: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department to submit application documents: Recruitment and Adaptation Center, office B339, Campus FEFU.